Waste reduction & Organisation of selective sorting
Since 2017, we organize selective sorting through a simple organization, requiring a small participation of our hosts and the training of our staff. We also make every effort to reduce the volume of our waste through the use of recyclable and collectively packaged products. Finally, in the coming years, we intend to develop more widely the composting of organic waste; which will be intended to enrich the botanical garden and organic vegetable garden soil.
ORGANISATION OF SELECTIVE SORTING:
– In the rooms, you are invited to collect recyclable waste in the grey bin stamped “recyclable”, and to place garbage in the two or three other bins provided for this purpose. Then, the room attendants walk through a compartment trolley and sort the waste.
– In the breakfast and bar service, the staff directly selects waste sorting through three indoor waste containers (for garbage, paper and plastic) and two outdoor containers (for glass and cardboard).
Every evening all the waste collected is transported to the municipality sorting bins.
– In the rooms, you will find shampoos, shower gels and soaps refillable, as well as glass cups for dental items. On the other hand, you will not find non-reusable and disposable toiletries such as shower caps, slippers, toothbrushes, vanity kits, etc.
– In the hotel lounge and on the panoramic terrace, you will feel at home and be delighted with breakfast: except for yoghurt pots and tea bags, all our products are presented in bulk in jars or in glass containers for collective use and recyclable (jams, cereals, fruit juice, etc.)
– In the hotel bar, there are no containers for disposable beverages such as beer cans, plastic bottles. All our drinks are in glass packaging.