We realize Energy and Water Savings, by means of the energy performance of our equipment and the decisive policy in which we are committed to preserve water, this vital resource.
THE ENERGY PERFORMANCE OF OUR EQUIPMENT:
Casa Murina has all the facilities that allow it to be BBC-10% energy consumption:
– Low energy consumption air / water heat pump provides air conditioning and heating
– Solar panels produce Sanitary Hot Water
– The lighting is operated with LEDs, with presence detectors in the common areas, with a system of general switch that triggers or cuts electricity in the rooms by simply inserting or removing the key
– The hotel building is perfectly thermally insulated regarding floors, exterior walls, roofs and door frames
– Divisional electricity meters are installed in every part of the hotel to closely control our electricity consumption
– Our equipment is regularly maintained to save energy and ensure your safety
– Our staff is continuously trained to ensure energy savings
OUR POLICY TO PRESERVE WATER, A VITAL RESOURCE
We pay special attention to Water, this vital and soon rare resource that we call “Blue Gold”:
– Our sanitary appliances have water saving rates. They are regularly maintained to prevent water leaks.
– Sheets and towels are changed every three days or at the request of guests.
– The condensation water of the air conditioners is recovered and used for the daily maintenance of our rooms and suites.
– The garden of the hotel is composed of essences not very voracious in water, covered on the ground with wood chips to maintain its freshness. Its automated watering is drop by drop system and by segment.
– No Jacuzzi, Spa, Sauna, Pool exists in the hotel in solidarity with the agriculture sector hit by water shortages.
– Divisional electricity meters are installed in every part of the hotel to closely control our electricity consumption.
– Our equipment is regularly maintained to save water and ensure your wellness.
– Our staff is continuously trained to ensure water savings.